KBD-SCAPE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KBD-SCAPE

KBD, Means Kyle, Benjamin, Dillon. It was just meant for friends to hang out because we wanted to try to code our own server. So now we are releasing to you guys.

Latest topics

» shud i make a vid
Here are some tips! EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:49 am by lordthing

» vote !!!!!!!
Here are some tips! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm by Jake The Earthshaker

» umm hello...there im nick r@@@@ yay@@@ hehe im the beast
Here are some tips! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:54 pm by ROFLMCLOL

» Hi im Andrew (Roflmclol)
Here are some tips! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:11 am by ROFLMCLOL

» Bestiary and drops
Here are some tips! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:02 am by ROFLMCLOL

» bugs and addons
Here are some tips! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:45 pm by ROFLMCLOL

» Benjamin's Bank on RS
Here are some tips! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:34 am by Benjamin

» AGS clan!
Here are some tips! EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:33 pm by Jeremy

» The Official Staff list (as of now)
Here are some tips! EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:41 am by Jeremy

Here are some tips!

Jeremy
    Jeremy

Here are some tips! Empty Here are some tips!

Post  Jeremy Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey guys my name is Jeremy i am a ingame Moderator!I'm gonna leave some tips on good monsters to train on for starters and way's to make money!well here you go!

Monsters - The best monsters to train on when you start in my opinion are rock crabs, It's easy to find on your spell book. it the normal varrock tele and the very 1st choice and their you will see many type's of differnt monsters.

Weapons - their are many types of differnt weapons you may want to get, but this depends on what you want to me. You can buy all your gear from the general store at home (edge). if you ever need help when you get on feel free to ask some one.

Money making - The best way to make money when you are a lower level is by thieving! As you get to a higher level you can go to the kalphite queen under boss tele's. all you need to do is pray melee and they dont touch you, but they drop many good items you can sell at the general store for freat prices.

Thanks for looking guys, i hope you enjoy server, if you have any further questions feel free to ask me ingame or the other moderator "Ech0".

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:00 pm